Rules & Regulations
6. All matches are held on league basis in 04 groups at the preliminary rounds and on knock-out basis at the final stage.
7. Match duration will be 30-10-30 basis (60 minutes playing time) for first round matches.
8. Winning team will receive 03 points. One point is granted to each team at draw (equal score)
9. If the match is decided to be abandoned due to bad weather, game will be resumed on other day and will only be played for remaining period.
10. 05 listed players can be substituted during the match.
11. All matches will be refereed by the FFSL licensees.
12. Proper sports attire (boots, properly numbered t-shirts & shorts in uniformed color, shin guards etc.) must be worn by all players at all times during the play.
13. Footballs for the game will be provided by GFL.
14. Any player who is offended with red card and player who received two yellow cards in two succeeding matches, will be suspended from playing the next immediate game.
15. Team must report to the ground before 20 minutes of the match starting time. If team is late by 15 minutes from starting time, team will not be allowed to play and other team will be offered walk-over win with a Goal and one point.
16. Any protest or complaint regarding the match played, must be submitted to the Tournament Committee within ½ hour after match is over, along with Rs 1000/-. If the protest or dispute is resolved in favor of initiating club, fee will be refunded.
17. Player or team or both shall be suspended from playing further in the tournament, if found guilty of violating any rule or regulation of the tournament.
18. All decisions taken by the Tournament committee will be final and cannot be disputed or challenged.